Digital Broadcast Television Pvt. Limited (DBTV) is the first Internet TV in the South-Asian region. DBTV aims to disrupt the media landscape in the region with the mission of empowering each and every member of our audience with information and knowledge empowerment on crucial issues.
We are currently seeking Current Affairs Senior Producer. The job will require the following
- Will manage and assist, producers on design and executions throughout the work chain.
- Will be overall responsible for the execution of the task assigned to them.
- Will actively participate in decision making regarding the execution of the programs.
- Will closely work with all personals horizontally and vertically.
- Directs the activities of the news staff to develop story ideas on current affairs.
- Track issues and events.
- Select reporters for coverage.
- Schedule stories for publication.
- Schedule time for interviewing, writing and editing as per requirement and priority
- Serves as a primary editor to insure effective, timely and responsible news reports
- Acts as a proactive liaison to various internal and external constituencies
- Monitor performance of news personnel
- Help with annual planning, monthly monitoring and routine handling
- Maintain equipment and information systems vital to news planning, news gathering, news production and news presentation
- Make timely and effective decisions in situations requiring prompt attention
- May need to be primary leader during crisis response if News Chief is unavailable
- Monitors equipment usage and ensures the maintenance of equipment inventories
- Any other task assigned as such
- Strong time-management and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Sense of curiosity and embraces change
- Strong familiarity with media tools
- Work Experience – More than 4 years
Salary Package will be according to experience.
All potential job seekers with the above skill set should apply online before the due date