We are currently seeking Current Affairs Producers for our Internet TV. Digital Broadcast Television Pvt. Limited (DBTV) is the first Internet TV in the South-Asian region. DBTV aims to disrupt the media landscape in the region with the mission of empowering each and every member of our audience with information and knowledge empowerment on crucial issues.
The job will require the following skills.
- Prepare the design of the program,
- Arrange the Program
- Assist and manage the finalization of the content
- Gel it according to the duration
- Finalize Q- sheet, Q-sheet finalize it with anchor
- Decide and invite guests and arrange their logistics
- Record or broadcast program as end product along with all visuals and other support
- Coordinate the activities of writers, directors, managers, and other personnel throughout the production process
- Monitor post-production processes in order to ensure accurate completion of all details
- Compose and edit scripts
- Provide screenwriters with story outlines from which scripts can be written
- Conduct meetings with staff to discuss production progress
- Ensure production objectives are attained
- Edit and write news stories from information collected by reporters
- Select plays, scripts, books, or ideas to be produced
- Review film, recordings, or rehearsals to ensure conformance to production and broadcast standards
- Obtain rights to scripts, or to such items as existing video footage
- Preparing operational reports
- Any other task given as such
- Strong time-management and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Sense of curiosity and embraces change
- Strong familiarity with media tools
- Work Experience – More than 2 years
Salary Package will be according to experience.
All potential candidates that match the above skill set should apply online before the due date.