Digital Broadcast Television Pvt. Limited (DBTV) is currently seeking Newscaster and Reporter. We are the first Internet TV in the South-Asian region. DBTV aims to disrupt the media landscape in the region with the mission of empowering each and every member of our audience with information and knowledge empowerment on crucial issues.
The job will require the following
- They will work on all news and keep the news desk thoroughly informed on their beat assignment
- They will send immediate news as ticker typed on phone or otherwise through telephony after collecting news or covering event
- They will immediately come to office and give initial news and make package if required.
- Analyses and broadcasts news received from various sources
- Examines news items of local, national, and international significance to determine selection
- Prepares or assists in preparation of script
- Introduce broadcasters who specialize in particular fields, such as sports or weather
- Collect, verify and analyze thoroughly newsworthy information
- Assemble findings into a stable story
- Contact, interview and research sources
- Maintain notes and audio recordings
- Cooperate with reporters, chief editor, producers etc
- Stay up-to-date with the latest current events in the “beat” by studying papers, attending events etc
- Abide by journalism’s ethics and codes
- Any other task given as such
- Strong time-management and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Sense of curiosity and embraces change
- Strong familiarity with media tools
- Work Experience – 6 months
Salary Package will be according to experience.
All potential candidates that match the above skill set should apply online before the due date.