The Philadelphia office of Cozen O’Connor is looking for a bright, conscientious, customer-service oriented Data Steward to assist the Manager of Client Relationship Management (CRM) in administering and maintaining all aspects of the firm’s CRM system, Lexis Nexis Interaction, as well as VutureVx Email Marketing Solutions software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process DCM (Data Change Management) tickets in Interaction Windows Client.
- Research inaccurate data in order to update firm marketing lists by investigating external sources for current contact information.
- Identify and merge duplicate contacts and company records.
- Work directly with attorneys to obtain their contact information for publication distribution.
- Coordinate firm mass e-mail campaigns using VutureVx E-Marketing Solutions and follow up on bounced emails.
- Run queries against databases to obtain click-through rates and other key metrics regarding publications and other firm communications.
- Assist in training firm employees on the proper use of the CRM System and act as an additional resource for end-user support.
- Create and update documentation for InterAction and VutureVx functionality as needed.
- Participate in training classes, webinars and other related activities hosted outside of the firm to keeping job-related skills current.
- Assist in enforcing the firm's data protection and anti-spam policies.
- Collaborate with other marketing, communications, and graphics team members and perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience with Lexis Nexis Interaction.
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms, including VutureVx or Tikit.
- Prior experience in a law firm or other professional services firm.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work within a complex and multifaceted business environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write business communications and effectively present information and respond to inquiries from all levels of professional and support staff, clients, associations, and vendors.
Cozen O’Connor is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.