About the Role:
RollWorks, AdRoll Group's newest business unit, is looking for a Sales Enablement leader to join our growing team. We are building our growing business by hiring motivated and capable people just like you. In this role, you will help to transform the way we sell to B2B marketers. You will partner with our Customer Success, Sales, Product and Marketing teams every day.
Are you ready to deliver significant impact across highly visible strategic initiatives? Does this position description sound like you? If so, please read on.
As our Sales Enablement Manager, you will be working out of HQ in our San Francisco office, reporting to the Head of Client Services.
- Lead a weekly RollWorks sales training series - prioritize the right topics, work with SMEs to develop content, occasionally lead sessions yourself, and measure the success of the ongoing trainings
- Partner with training vendors to build out externally-led workshops on sales skills
- Partner with sales consultants to lead monthly coaching workshops for sales managers
- Be the business owner of all sales enablement technologies in place, and continuously assess whether these are the right technologies to be investing in. Drive for adoption, measure engagement, ensure these are growing sales productivity in a big way
- Build, organize, and execute a Sales Conference for North America team
- Own new hire onboarding for RollWorks - building, iterating, facilitating, certifying, and measuring success of the onboarding program
- Have a strong pulse on the sales org, RollWorks products, and the industry landscape
- Understand how to assess for sales gaps during calls, and how to solve for them and feel comfortable coaching
- Influence cross-functional leaders to help drive training stickiness, accountability, and continued improvement
- Handle training budget across vendors, technologies, sales conferences and events
Your qualifications include:
- Have 3+ years of shown success building and running a sales enablement function or handling sales teams
- Enjoy developing others through mentoring and sharing of standard methodologies
- Attention to data and a POV on measuring ROI of training programs
- Understanding of how people learn best, and how to develop and deliver engaging content
- Extremely high bar for quality, for yourself and others around you
- Familiar with the complexities of B2B/SaaS sales environments
- Open to building strategies, but also getting your hands dirty to do what’s needed to make our training and sales org as successful as possible
About RollWorks, a division of AdRoll Group
RollWorks, part of the AdRoll Group, is on a mission to empower B2B marketers to impact revenue. Results-driven marketers use the RollWorks B2B Growth Platform, built on our proprietary data and algorithms, to reach the right people, engage with extreme relevance and drive business growth. Our platform enables better sales and marketing alignment with integration to CRM and marketing automation systems. RollWorks partners with growth-minded leaders to help them forge lasting relationships that translate into measurable results. Learn more at rollworks.com.
AdRoll Group is committed to creating diverse teams of “Rollers” and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.