Incedo is looking for a hands-on Big Data Architect, who will be responsible for the overall design and development of enterprise information platform, across all data types and develop comprehensive strategy, roadmap and implementation plans.
- Architecting, Planning and Implementation of end-to-end Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence systems utilizing best practices from Data Architecture, Data Integration and Data Management areas.
- Defining Strategy and Architecture of Big Data for systems involving Data Warehouse, TL, BI Reporting, Data Marts, ODS, Data Governance, Data Quality, Meta Data Management etc.
- Extensive knowledge of data engineering tools, technologies & approaches.
- Proven experience with statistical modelling tools.
- Extensive knowledge of design and integration principles for complex, heterogeneous databases.
- Guide projects through the process of identifying appropriate data stores and pipelines to match business strategy and objectives.
- Design and develop extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) processes.
- Experience in developing and operating large scale analytical databases/platforms/data warehouses and performing ETL.
- Use Business Intelligence tools and OLAP to generate cubes and analytical reports on large volumes of data.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated experience of working with business organizations.
Contact the job poster
Assistant Vice President / Head - Global Talent Acquisition at Incedo Inc.
Job Poster Location
Gurgaon, Haryana, India