PCH/Media is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our New York City office, who will be responsible for cultivating strong client relationships and strategizing on campaign growth. The ideal candidate will have experience in the ad tech world. The Senior Account Manager’s responsibilities include maintaining and building client relationships through upsells and renewals, while hitting internal revenue goals. You will also collaborate across teams and brainstorm creative solutions to complex business problems.
- Be the main point of contact for all clients; act as a client advocate; consult on expectations and methods to deliver on goals; organize and lead scheduled client calls
- Communicate and collaborate across teams to develop and execute on account growth strategies, upselling tactics and future opportunities
- Manage all aspects of media campaigns - from client intro, to campaign setup, client reviews and reporting as requested
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years account management experience require
- 2+ years ad tech and digital experience a plus
- Strong time-management and communication skills
- Detail oriented and a strong positive attitude
- Sense of curiosity and embraces change
- Basic reporting & analytic skills
- Strong familiarity with digital and media UIs
- Ability to write professional emails to clients and third parties
If you like ad tech, enjoy a challenge, and want to make an impact on the future of advertising, we'd love to hear from you! PCH/Media is the digital advertising arm of Publishers Clearing House, a leading interactive media and entertainment company. Headquartered in Portland, Maine, with offices in New York City, Jericho, Boston, Chicago, and Fayetteville, PCH/Media was voted one of Maine’s Best Places to Work in 2013, 2015, and 2016. Join our winning team and apply today!
This position is based in our New York, NY office.
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer