|Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
LEAD CLIENT DATA STEWARD
Location Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Number 176513Brand Dealertrack
Cox Automotive is seeking a talented and highly motivated Lead Client Data Steward to join our team in Atlanta, GA.
The Lead Client Data Steward is responsible for the leading of functions pertaining to operational data stewardship of client data for Cox Automotive. The primary function of the Lead Client Data Steward is to lead the work of a team of client data stewards who have responsibility for creating and updating client data in accordance with defined policies, standards, business rules and definitions.
- Leads the daily workflow across the team
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are met at a level of 95% or above
- Provide regular reporting of operational metrics to leadership. The frequency varies depending on the type of reporting.
- Evaluate staffing levels and provide feedback to leadership as necessary
- Evaluate employee and contractor performance and provide feedback to leadership
- Collaborate with the IT team on changes to the technology platforms. This includes providing requirements and participating in user acceptance testing.
- Analyze, recommend and develop strategies to improve overall productivity and success of the team
- Resolve issues with processes utilized by the team. This includes working with the Cox Automotive business units and leads of functional teams, such as Billing and Sales Operations.
- Collaborate with other leadership to set priorities for the team, based on priorities from the business.
- Identify work that is out of scope and appropriately redirect tasks or escalations to designated department or individual.
- Function as a subject matter expert and provide knowledge sharing to Sales and Dealers about customer data.
- Maintain expert level of Client Master Data knowledge
- Serve as a positive role model and mentor for the team
- Prioritize and manage multiple requests and ensure timely follow-through and completion in accordance with business rules and SLA’s.
- Manage queues for requests to create or maintain Customer Master records
- Develop and refine procedures and processes used across the team
- Minimum of 2 years of data governance / stewardship experience in a senior or leadership capacity
- Expertise with MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint) and previous experience analyzing data using Excel and with producing graphs and presentations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience developing and implementing processes to drive greater efficiency and effectiveness
- Exceptional analytical, time management and problem solving skills,
- Demonstrated high-level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous experience working effectively in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of change.
- Confirmed ability to work in a team-based environment as well as independently with initiative.
- Ability to accommodate flexible hours and overtime as needed.
Experience with Salesforce.com
Some Project Management experience
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer dot com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, Xtime® and a host of other brands. The global company has 33,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 60,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing