SQL Data Architect - eCommerce
|Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
If you are a Data Architect with B2B or B2C experience, looking for a great opportunity near home. Please read on!
Founded over 40 years ago, we are an industry leader for home goods. We have successfully tackled the complexities of the E-Commerce world which has resulted in continuous growth annually at a high level. Our strong customer base has also helped grow our business tremendously over the years. We are the single source for all online home decor needs. We attribute our success to our extremely talented technology team which has built a world class E-Commerce site that is ranked in the Top 100! We look to stay on the cutting edge of our industry and seek the best and brightest to join our team. We are headquartered near Woodland Hills, CA and are currently searching for a SQL Data Architect to join our team!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Join a stable and successful 30+ year growing company!
2. Work with an innovative team that is pushing the technology envelope on a daily basis.
3. Generous base salary and benefits package.
What You Will Be Doing
Our Data Architect position is a perfect opportunity for someone with prior experience developing SQL code in various SDLC approaches and seeking new challenges with broad database responsibility. The position will be hands-on within our Architect team.
Daily activities will include (but are not limited to):
- System design and planning
- Database Continuous delivery and integration
- Identify and document best practices
- Creation and maintenance of SSIS packages and SSRS reports
- Maintain SQL Service Broker
- Trouble shooting production databases
- Guide teams on feature development and design principles
- Design and implement high availability production systems
- Maintenance of SQL sever 2014/2012/2008
- Design, manage and monitor index usage, statistics, and other core database performance items
- Provide advanced technical support for database related project activities
- Establish and update database code review process
- Work with Developers through code reviews
What You Need for this Position
- Strong experience with Relational database analysis and modeling
- Experience with writing stored procedures in T-SQL
- Experience in Setting up Local Database Environment
- Experience with Data Seed for Local Database
- Experience in Database Continuous Integration
- Experience in SQL code version control and process for the SDLC
- Experience with build and deployment pipeline strategies as it relates to promoting SQL code changes
- Experience with SQL Server Service Broker
- Experience creating reports using SSRS and SSIS packages
- Experience with Database Unit test
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET are desired
- Industry experience with an eCommerce company is desired
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure with limited supervision
- Good communication skills.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work with developers at all levels
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related work experience
What's In It for You
- Great work environment
- Flexible hours
- True work/life balance
- Company paid for medical, dental and vision
- Catered lunch daily
- Competitive vacation and 401k plans
- Team oriented culture that starts at the top with the CEO
- Fun and exciting company events including poker nights, family picnics and more
- Rapidly growing company creating professional development opportunities
- Company that values continued education in cutting-edge technologies
Don't miss out on this opportunity, Apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.