|Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
Children's National Health System
Data Manager - (1700001E)
The Data Manager will define and create databases. Assist in the development, implementation and/or maintenance of various data elements. Help to finalize, implement and maintain data management Standard Operating Procedures, templates and forms. Will perform analysis of clinical data.
Minimum Work Experience
Specific Requirements and Preferences
At least 3 years plus, of data management in FDA regulated clinical studies in human subjects preferred.
Knowledge of SAS and other database systems and demonstrates excellent written, verbal, inter-personal and communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
Standard Operating Procedures
- Work with CINRG PIs and CEs to create the optimum database for clinical trials.
- Create case report forms, clinical study databases, Standard data structures.
- Prepare Data management plans; validate data with checks and query programs;
- Prepare, update and review Data management documentation
- Review analytical tables and listings and study reports
- Create and conduct data quality control activities at defined time points.
- Help all CINRG PIs and CEs and CINRG Coordinators with the creation of SOPs, database templates and forms.
- Perform clinical data analysis to support outcome measures of clinical protocols.
Organizational Accountabilities (Staff)
- Partner in the mission and upholds the core principles of the organization
- Committed to diversity and recognizes value of cultural/ ethnic differences
- Demonstrate personal and professional integrity
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Anticipate and responds to customer needs; follows up until needs are met
- Demonstrate collaborative and respectful behavior
- Partner with all team members to achieve goals
- Receptive to others’ ideas and opinions
Cost Management/Financial Responsibility
- Contribute to a positive work environment
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to change
- Identify opportunities to improve clinical and administrative processes
- Make appropriate decisions, using sound judgment
- Use resources efficiently
- Search for less costly ways of doing things
- Speak up when team members appear to exhibit unsafe behavior or performance
- Continuously validate and verify information needed for decision making or documentation
- Stop in the face of uncertainty and takes time to resolve the situation
- Demonstrate accurate, clear and timely verbal and written communication
- Actively promote safety for patients, families, visitors and co-workers
- Attend carefully to important details - practicing Stop, Think, Act and Review in order to self-check behavior and performance
: District of Columbia-Washington
Sheikh Zayed Campus
111 Michigan Avenue
: Scientific Director
Regular / Temporary: R (Regular)
Position Status: FT - Full-Time
Work Schedule: 8:30AM-5PM
: Mar 8, 2017, 4:45:49 AM